QA Lead/QA Manager - Software QA Center of Expertise
Who is Kbrw?
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis.
Kbrw is one such disruptor in supply chain tech. Our high performance cloud-native Distributed Order Management System (DOM) helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. Based on our powerful technical platform, Kbrw's DOM provides the best-in-class order management performance in supply chain execution with highly composable and flexible software architecture.We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
We are the solution behind the success of world famous brands such as Etam, Renault Retail Group, Auchan, Monoprix, Stellantis, Michelin.
Now we are scaling up both domestically and internationally and we are looking for the best software engineers to join the adventure.
What makes us different you ask?
Our work matters to the (real) world
We solve real and complicated problems for our clients. We manage critical transactions and processes of our clients that standard packaged solutions cannot.
We are technology mavens
Building successful softwares is good, building a technical platform is better. The Kbrw platform that we built makes it easier for developers to create the most highly operable and performant solutions.
Kbrw is a promoter of the latest software design philosophy
Our solutions are based on modern philosophies: Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, headless…and we keep our engineers at the cutting edge of their skillsets.
We believe in full stack control and low dependence
We are a team of full stack software engineers who master our technology end to end.
Unlike heavy monolith solutions on the market, we design simple and elegant solutions that just work. Developers are at their best when they think, not when they copy.
Kbrw Software Quality Center of Expertise acts as a single point of contact for all software quality needs among the company. It defines and owns all practices and tools regarding software quality in alignment with Kbrw product and engineering strategy, while gathering a team of QA engineers that ensure and support software quality across all our delivery teams.
As lead of our software quality center of expertise, you will:
- Ensure global software quality through Kbrw product and solution delivery teams by defining the right software quality management strategy
- Define and build Kbrw software quality framework for delivery teams, including rituals, document templates, dedicated testing tools (internal or external) and training materials
- Continuously collaborate with project delivery teams to track there software quality needs and use of our framework to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage and grow a team of QA engineer that will work with project delivery team to ensure and support software quality
- Build and animate an internal tribe around software quality topics through internal meetups and internal content production (blog posts, white papers, etc.)
As Software QA manager with one of our solution delivery team, you will:
- Take ownership of the solution overall quality at each step of the process
- Accompany solution delivery team in their software quality strategy defining and process deployment
- Ensure Kbrw software quality framework and good practices are properly implemented in the team
- Increase software quality culture and spread good practices among the team and with our client
- Participate in executing and/or coordinating QA campaign on the team solution scope
- Take part in client's project steering committee to present reporting and KPI on QA strategy, and next campaigns planning
Our Technology stack
Our stack relies on 3 key components:
- React for front development
- Riak for database
- Elixir/Erlang for all the rest
To which we apply 3 key principles:
- Full stack control, meaning we prefer to rebuild internally than lose control over some external tools and frameworks.
- Performances first, meaning every piece of tech we put out is designed to offer the best end-to-end performances possible
- Less is more, meaning that we only put out what’s required for our client solution as for our platform and other internal tools and frameworks, no more.
What do we require from you? (background, hard, soft, languages):
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 2 years of experience as QA Lead / QA Manager
- Experience with software testing in an agile, devops environment
- Good knowledge of software testing tools landscape
- Experience defining and executing end to end software quality strategies on high impact solutions
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- minimum 2 years of team management and leadership experience, with great proactivity
- Project and change management skills
- Great communication skills and good team spirit
- Fluent French and English written and verbal communication
What to expect by joining us
Labelled Happy at Work and Great place to work, Kbrw can provide you with:
- A young spirited dynamic, always motivated team
- A strong engineering culture, continuous growth & learning environment
- A personal development-based career path
- Conformable offices with open kitchens, plenty of drinks and treats, located in the heart of Paris with killer workspaces, and more international cities to come.
- Flexible half-time remote policy + 3 month work from abroad policy a year.
- Monthly afterwork events
- Plenty of advantages on cultural events, gym, streaming, news services and more benefits
- Product & Engineering
- Paris HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- Executive / Senior Level
Why working with us ?
Work in a positive working environment
We got recognized for our company culture ! Work for a business certified Happy at Work© and Great Place to Work©
Find meaning in your work
Our organization embodies three core values, by which all coworkers live up to :
Never take anything for granted, focus on true value, and care about the whole journey !
Care about fairness and success
Join a company with a clear Compensation & benefits policy : well-defined incentives, profit sharing, fully paid company health insurance, etc
Kbrw is a software publisher specialized in the digital transformation of businesses in the distribution sector. Assisted by our private cloud platform, at Kbrw, we design, develop and maintain customizable solutions that are robust, secure and seamlessly integrate into our customers’ IT ecosystems.
QA Lead/QA Manager - Software QA Center of Expertise
Loading application form
Already working at KBRW?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.