Who is Kbrw?
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis.
Kbrw is one such disruptor in supply chain tech. Our high performance cloud-native Distributed Order Management System (DOM) helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. Based on our powerful technical platform, Kbrw's DOM provides the best-in-class order management performance in supply chain execution with highly composable and flexible software architecture.We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
We are the solution behind the success of world famous brands such as Etam, Renault Retail Group, Auchan, Monoprix, Stellantis, Michelin.
Now we are scaling up both domestically and internationally and we are looking for the best minds to join the adventure.
What makes us different you ask?
Our work matters to the (real) world
We solve real and complicated problems for our clients. We manage critical transactions and processes of our clients that standard packaged solutions cannot.
We are technology mavens
Building successful softwares is good, building a technical platform is better. The Kbrw platform that we built makes it easier for developers to create the most highly operable and performant solutions.
Kbrw is a promoter of the latest software design philosophy
Our solutions are based on modern philosophies: Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, headless…and we keep our engineers at the cutting edge of their skillsets.
We believe in full stack control and low dependence
We are a team of full stack software engineers who master our technology end to end.
Unlike heavy monolith solutions on the market, we design simple and elegant solutions that just work. Developers are at their best when they think, not when they copy.
Kbrw Architecture Center of Expertise is the single point of contact for all architecture needs. It defines the architecture framework for the company while gathering a team of architects who can take on design mission either within one of our solution delivery team or one of our product teams.
As Lead Architect of the team you will:
- Build a standard framework and organisation for architecture activities, adapted to Kbrw way of doing thing while fitted to support company scaling
- Design an architecture toolbox including standard template documents with how-to-use documentation and run on-the-job trainings and meetups to increase architecture practice in the company.
- Grow and manage a team of architects that will team up with solution delivery or product teams to define architectures as leading for better IT practices
- Set up recurring rituals and events around architectural activities, within both Delivery & Operation and Product & Engineering team.
- Create a comprehensive internal training program for architecture practice at Kbrw.
- Endorse the role of team architect on some of our most critical project either for one of our clients project or within a product team.
- Participate in pre sales processes and presentation or workshops for key prospects.
- Monitor client(s), market(s), competitor(s) and alliance(s) activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions.
- Embody Kbrw’s OMS leadership, create thought-leadership content (e.g. white papers, magazine articles etc.) and represent Kbrw’s vision and industry/product expertise to both internal and external stakeholders through events and partnerships.
Our Technology stack
Our stack relies on 3 key components:
React for front development
Riak for database
Elixir/Erlang for all the rest
To which we apply 3 key principles:
Full stack control, meaning we prefer to rebuild internally than lose control over some external tools and frameworks.
Performances first, meaning every piece of tech we put out is designed to offer the best end-to-end performances possible
Less is more, meaning that we only put out what’s required for our client solution as for our platform and other internal tools and frameworks, no more.
What do we require from you? (background, hard, soft, languages):
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years of experience in IT architecture
- Strong knowledge of IT architecture standards and frameworks in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of IT industry standards
- Knowledge of the B2B Software editor landscape
- Project and change management skills
- Experience managing a team
- Great leadership and teaching/mentoring skills
- Great communication skills and good team spirit
- Fluent French and English written and verbal communication
What to expect by joining us
Labelled Happy at Work and Great place to work, Kbrw can provide you with:
- A young spirited dynamic, always motivated team
- A strong engineering culture, continuous growth & learning environment
- A personal development-based career path
- Conformable offices with open kitchens, plenty of drinks and treats, located in the heart of Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand and London with killer workspaces, and more international cities to come.
- Flexible half-time remote policy + 3 month work from abroad policy a year.
- Monthly afterwork events
- Plenty of advantages on cultural events, gym, streaming, news services and more benefits