Our mission 🚀
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis. At Kbrw, we’re disrupting the tech supply chain and we aim to facilitate this transformation through high-performing software, driving our consistent growth. And guess what? You can help us achieve our vision! 🙌
Born in 2009, we are a leading European software-as-a-service (SaaS) company on a mission to build robust, high-quality long-lasting projects. Our high performance cloud-native flagship solutions, such as Order Management System (OMS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS), helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
Kbrw is self-founded and has grown significantly over the last five years, with a 30% increase in its headcount and its revenue every year📈. Our solutions are already used by seven CAC40 companies and deployed in over 16,000 sales outlets in more than 120 countries, managing a total transaction value in excess of €30 billion!
With offices in 🇫🇷 Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Clermont-Ferrand, 🇬🇧London, and 🇪🇸Barcelona, our reach is global and we aim to reach 200+ employees by 2024!
Let’s talk about our HR team ✨
Welcome to our dynamic HR team! As a key member, your vital role is to ensure an optimal experience for candidates and employees, guided by our North Star Metric🌟
Our unified team engage in diverse and transformative HR missions to shape the future of our company and create an outstanding employee experience in the tech world 🌐
As a Learning & Talent Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of shaping our talent's growth, working hand in hand with Geoffrey, our HRBP.
What will I be doing? 👀
- You will be responsible for defining and updating skills and career paths:
- Regularly updating the skills framework.
- Defining expert and managerial profiles.
- You will be overseeing the design of the training plan:
Developing training programs tailored to different roles.
- Creating the training catalog, including the development of in-house training and management of training providers.
- You will be responsible for managing the HRIS (HR Information System) related to training and maintaining the relationship with the OPCO (Joint Collection Organization):
Monitoring training activities in the HR information system.
- Updating the HRIS block dedicated to training.
- Maintaining regular communication with the OPCO to ensure effective monitoring.
- Occasionally, you will be in charge of supporting People Review/Performance Review in the skills assessment part.
What do I need from you? 😎
- 🎓 Master 2 in HR or Business School
- 🌐 Prior experience in a Tech company specializing in Training and Talent development
- 📚 Proficient in GEPP, OPCO, and expertise in legal and financial matters
- 🧠 Recognized for strong analytical skills and project management capabilities
- 🤝 Excellent communication skills with a knack for connecting with diverse stakeholders
- 💬 Fluent in French & English
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- 💰 An attractive compensation package:
- A transparent remuneration policy: from software developers to department heads, everyone has a compensation based on a transparent formula: entry salary x experience x loyalty x grade
Participation in profits in France via the profit-sharing system
- Possibility of bonuses based on your results
- 🌍 Family-friendly work-life balance: flexible half-time remote policy
- 🍕 Ticket Restaurant with Swile (€9.5 daily)
- 👨⚕️ Private healthcare provided by AXA (100% covered by Kbrw)
- 🎭 Access to Leeto perks: theater, opera, sports clubs, concerts, festivals, trade fairs, etc.
- 📚 Work in an international, dynamic, and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development:
- Software engineers' training: our developers undergo a one-month training in Elixir and React with a complete internal and certified training (Qualiopi)
- Personal development plan: each employee has an personal development plan established by their manager to integrate quickly and progress within the company
- Manager training: our managers are trained by our HR team and management experts to help provide the best managerial experience for their teams
- A structured and mature management process: our management approach is structured through well-defined processes via Lattice, an HR management platform
- 🚀 Opportunities to grow fast: responsibilities and promotions are discussed twice a year during two performance reviews
- ❤️ Kbrw cares about our teams: we have been labeled a “Great Place to Work” for several years in a row!