Who is Kbrw?
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis.
Kbrw is one such disruptor in supply chain tech. Our high performance cloud-native Distributed Order Management System (DOM) helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. Based on our powerful technical platform, Kbrw's DOM provides the best-in-class order management performance in supply chain execution with highly composable and flexible software architecture.We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
We are the solution behind the success of world famous brands such as Etam, Renault Retail Group, Auchan, Monoprix, Stellantis, Michelin.
Now we are scaling up both domestically and internationally and we are looking for the best software engineers to join the adventure.
What makes us different you ask?
Our work matters to the (real) world
We solve real and complicated problems for our clients. We manage critical transactions and processes of our clients that standard packaged solutions cannot.
We are technology mavens
Building successful softwares is good, building a technical platform is better. The Kbrw platform that we built makes it easier for developers to create the most highly operable and performant solutions.
Kbrw is a promoter of the latest software design philosophy
Our solutions are based on modern philosophies: Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, headless…and we keep our engineers at the cutting edge of their skillsets.
We believe in full stack control and low dependence
We are a team of full stack software engineers who master our technology end to end.
Unlike heavy monolith solutions on the market, we design simple and elegant solutions that just work. Developers are at their best when they think, not when they copy.
Kbrw IT Architecture Center of Expertise is the single point of contact for all architecture needs. It defines the architecture framework for the company while gathering a team of Solution Architects who can take on architecture missions either within one of our solution delivery teams or one of our product teams.
You will join the Kbrw IT Architecture Center of Expertise, a single point of contact for all architecture needs. It defines the architecture framework for the company while gathering a team of Solution Architects who can take on architecture missions either within one of our solution delivery teams or one of our product teams.
As a Solution Architect, you will be the technical referent and advisor in one or several delivery teams :
- Participate in the planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives to meet the long-term technical and business needs, with a special focus on architecture characteristics.
- Define macro architecture of the solution using our technical and solution tools, to meet client's IT and business goals.
- Facilitate integration with external systems by defining best integration interfaces and strategy in collaboration with external parts.
- Define and prioritise architecture backlog item in collaboration with business teams.
- Align the whole team around the solution architecture definition and roadmap by setting up the right rituals and architecture documentation.
- Set and review Solution architecture and devops best practice key performance indicators and coach the team to meet them
- Moreover, you will actively participate in cross-functional activities to help the company and its employees grow :
- Participate in improving our architecture framework and center of expertise organisation.
- Animate meetups sharing return on experience and architecture best practice.
- Participate in presales project phases to help define best architecture for Kbrw OMS Solution proposals
Our Technology stack
Our stack relies on 3 key components:
- React for front development
- Riak for database
- Elixir/Erlang for all the rest
To which we apply 3 key principles:
- Full stack control, meaning we prefer to rebuild internally than lose control over some external tools and frameworks.
- Performances first, meaning every piece of tech we put out is designed to offer the best end-to-end performances possible
- Less is more, meaning that we only put out what’s required for our client solution as for our platform and other internal tools and frameworks, no more.
What do we require from you? (background, hard, soft, languages):
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 1 years of experience in IT architecture
- Knowledge of IT architecture standards and frameworks in an agile environment
- Knowledge of IT industry standards
- Knowledge of the B2B Software editor landscape is a plus
- Project and change management skills
- Great communication skills and good team spirit
- Fluent French and English written and verbal communication
What to expect by joining us
Labelled Happy at Work and Great place to work, Kbrw can provide you with:
- A young spirited dynamic, always motivated team
- A strong engineering culture, continuous growth & learning environment
- A personal development-based career path
- Conformable offices with open kitchens, plenty of drinks and treats, located in the heart of Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Clermont-Ferrand and London with killer workspaces, and more international cities to come.
- Flexible half-time remote policy + 3 month work from abroad policy a year.
- Monthly afterwork events
- Plenty of advantages on cultural events, gym, streaming, news services and more benefits