Our mission 🚀
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis. At Kbrw, we’re disrupting the tech supply chain and we aim to facilitate this transformation through high-performing software, driving our consistent growth. And guess what? You can help us achieve our vision! 🙌
Born in 2009, we are a leading European software-as-a-service (SaaS) company on a mission to build robust, high-quality long-lasting projects. Our high performance cloud-native flagship solutions, such as Order Management System (OMS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS), helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
Kbrw is self-founded and has grown significantly over the last five years, with a 30% increase in its headcount and its revenue every year📈. Our solutions are already used by seven CAC40 companies and deployed in over 16,000 sales outlets in more than 120 countries, managing a total transaction value in excess of €30 billion!
With offices in 🇫🇷 Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Clermont-Ferrand, 🇬🇧London, and 🇪🇸Barcelona, our reach is global and we aim to reach 200+ employees by 2024!
Let’s talk about our HR team ✨
Welcome to our dynamic HR team! As a key member, your vital role is to ensure an optimal experience for candidates and employees, guided by our North Star Metric🌟
Our unified team engage in diverse and transformative HR missions to shape the future of our company and create an outstanding employee experience in the tech world 🌐
As a People Ops Specialist, you'll play a crucial role in enhancing employee satisfaction and streamlining administrative processes, collaborating closely with Geoffrey, our HRBP.
What will I be doing? 👀
- Creating procedures or updates and managing administrative onboarding/offboarding, contracts, amendments and attestation, absences, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc.
- Overseeing daily HR operations concerning employee inquiries to ensure prompt and effective responses
- Following-up with occupational medicine, mandatory declarations and surveys
- Guaranteeing data accuracy in both of our HR information systems (HRSI), overseeing the payroll process with our external provider, including managing payroll components and conducting cross-verification with the Finance department
- Participating in CSE for admin-related matters
- Providing support to the HR Business Partner (HRBP) in diverse processes and solicitations, including people and performance reviews, training initiatives, and more
- Enhancing operational efficiency by introducing advanced analytics and automation measures to streamline processes and elevate overall productivity.
What do I need from you? 😎
- 🎓 Master’s Degree in HR, Finance or other relevant field
- 🌐 Prior experience working as People Ops/HR specialist in a fast-growing company
- ⚙️ Proficient in Automation, Excel and data analytics
- 🤝 Recognized for strong listening skills with the employees to understand their enquiries, and customer-focused ability to interact with employees to provide daily solutions. You are a team-player with HR and leadership teams
- 📚You can manage administrative tasks and you are proficient in handling leaves, absences, onboarding, and offboarding
- ⚖️ You can navigate the legal and contract lifecycle, initiating contracts, realizing amendments, drafting employment contracts, and managing terminations
- 💪 You are able to maintain up-to-date databases on HRIS and supervise payroll, encompassing the management of variable payroll elements and the verification of pay slips.
The stuff you wanna know 😉
- 💰 An attractive compensation package:
- A transparent remuneration policy: from software developers to department heads, everyone has a compensation based on a transparent formula: entry salary x experience x loyalty x grade
Participation in profits in France via the profit-sharing system
- Possibility of bonuses based on your results
- 🌍 Family-friendly work-life balance: flexible half-time remote policy
- 🍕 Meal allowance with Swile (€9.5 daily)
- 👨⚕️ Private healthcare provided by AXA (100% covered by Kbrw)
- 🎭 Access to Leeto perks: theater, opera, sports clubs, concerts, festivals, trade fairs, etc.
- 📚 Work in an international, dynamic, and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development:
- Software engineers' training: our developers undergo a one-month training in Elixir and React with a complete internal and certified training (Qualiopi)
- Personal development plan: each employee has an personal development plan established by their manager to integrate quickly and progress within the company
- Manager training: our managers are trained by our HR team and management experts to help provide the best managerial experience for their teams
- A structured and mature management process: our management approach is structured through well-defined processes via Lattice, an HR management platform
- 🚀 Opportunities to grow fast: responsibilities and promotions are discussed twice a year during two performance reviews
- ❤️ Kbrw cares about our teams: we have been labeled a “Great Place to Work” for several years in a row!
Kbrw is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is a strength and fosters innovation. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where everyone feels both included and appreciated. Our commitment extends to providing fair consideration to all qualified applicants, irrespective of age, color, family background, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental ability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, social background, or any other characteristic protected by relevant laws.