Who is Kbrw?
We are living in exciting times where technology and digital transformation improve and disrupt businesses and their supply chains on a daily basis.
Kbrw is one such disruptor in supply chain tech. Our high performance cloud-native Distributed Order Management System (DOM) helps complex businesses implement new omnichannel operations, orchestrate critical business processes, and improve customer promises across all business channels. Based on our powerful technical platform, Kbrw's DOM provides the best-in-class order management performance in supply chain execution with highly composable and flexible software architecture.We meet the highest IT requirements by achieving performance, robustness, configurability, easy integration, while also mitigating IT risks.
We are the solution behind the success of world famous brands such as Etam, Renault Retail Group, Auchan, Monoprix, Stellantis, Michelin.
Now we are scaling up both domestically and internationally and we are looking for the best software engineers to join the adventure.
What makes us different you ask?
Our work matters to the (real) world
We solve real and complicated problems for our clients. We manage critical transactions and processes of our clients that standard packaged solutions cannot.
We are technology mavens
Building successful softwares is good, building a technical platform is better. The Kbrw platform that we built makes it easier for developers to create the most highly operable and performant solutions.
Kbrw is a promoter of the latest software design philosophy
Our solutions are based on modern philosophies: Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native, headless…and we keep our engineers at the cutting edge of their skillsets.
We believe in full stack control and low dependence
We are a team of full stack software engineers who master our technology end to end.
Unlike heavy monolith solutions on the market, we design simple and elegant solutions that just work. Developers are at their best when they think, not when they copy.
As a Product Manager in our scaling product team, you’ll take the hybrid role as Product Owner and as Epic Owner.
You’ll be a member of the growing product management organisation; so we expect you to
- take part to the product management team as such, by contributing to regular sync up and knowledge sharing sessions,
- ensure smooth coordination with other external & internal stakeholders to ensure requirements, product roadmap and team(s) capacitie(s) & skillset are aligned
The hybrid configuration of this job position will also regroup the following responsibilities :
- with the Product Owner hat, you focus on the execution part of the product management function and you’ll be
- contributing to the execution of the product strategy and roadmap for the scope of the feature team while ensuring continuously the right execution of it,
- the representative of the customer voice through Agile ceremonies for your team (demos, PI plannings),
- translating customer needs into a realistic product execution plan at feature team scale (short-mid-long term),
- taking part of the day-to-day functional deliverables so that the team can progress efficiently (design phase, produce wireframes, user stories clearly defined and articulated)
- embracing the organizational shift, moving towards a more mature agile product delivery organization and being a promoter of it within your team and beyond, especially in relationship with the Train PM.
- With the Epic Owner hat, you focus on the support to provide to the other business organisations (marketing, sales/pre-sales, legal) while paving the way for the future evolutions (mid/long term) of the product. This is a rather a strategic hat for which you will
- be part of a center of excellence on market specifics to help define Kbrw product positioning considering Kbrw’s vision and competitive solutions
- need to understand Kbrw vision & strategy and translate leadership decisions into executable actions (e.g. through epic formalization, working specifically on the WHY)
- support pre-sales product demo needs on relevant contexts and engagements,
- contribute to the definition of the product Go to Market,
- support the product marketing and the requirements collection from pre-sales & account mgt teams
What do we require from you?
- Engineering/business school degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent,
- 2-5 years of experience in agile product management as Product Owner and/or Epic Ower,
- Experience working on large delivery programs (ability to navigate in complex IT environment/SaaS)
- Experience working between Customer, Sales/Pre-Sales, Design and development teams
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks (Safe is a plus)
- Ability to collaborate
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Project management skills
- Fluent French
- English written and verbal communication
What to expect by joining us
We are labeled Great Place to work several years in a row. That’s why :
- Transparent C&B policy : From software engineer to head of department, all employees at KBRW have their wages based on a transparent formula : Entry salary x Experience x Loyalty x Grade
- Activities - Leeto : KBRW grants an extensive range of subsidies for a wide array of activities : theater, opera, sport clubs, concerts, festivals, trade fairs, etc
- Fully-paid Health care : Our company covers 100% of the cost of our company health insurance
- Our offices : (Paris, Bordeaux, Clermont, Lyon, and soon Lille) : Our industry-style offices are fully equipped with sustainable and comfortable furniture, and most importantly, healthy snacks !
- Other common benefits : Swile, partial-remote work, ….
Join us !